Fish Stew Frozen Dog Food
Fish Stew – Grain free recipe! – Add this doggy cuisine to my cooler.
Ingredients: Diced Tomatoes in Juice, Mackerel, Sweet Potatoes, Spinach, Whitefish, Quinoa, Carrots and Water Sufficient for Processing.
Nutrition Facts: Crude Protein not < 4%, Crude Fat not < 1 %, Crude Fiber not > 1%, Moisture not 85% – Calories per 6 oz. pouch: 100
- Completely Human Edible, Home- Made Recipes With Real Meat And Veggies That Are Gently Cooked At Low Heat (For Safety And Flavor), Then Frozen To Naturally Preserve The Highest Quality Nutrition. A Safe Natural Alternative To A Raw Diet.
- For Picky Eaters And Finicky Dogs That Won’T Eat Add As A Topper To Dry Food; Increasing Appetite And Hunger. Variety Is Important For Good Health, And Our Packaging Makes It Convenient For You To Offer Your Dog Different Meals More Often, With Less Waste.
- Recipes Formulated Especially For Allergic, Sick And Senior Dogs To Provide Bio-Available Nutrition That Are Not Found In Highly Processed, Shelf Stable Diets.
- Retail Boxes Each Contain 4 Individual Frozen Pouches (6 Oz Each) Sealed For Freshness. Thaw In Refrigerator Overnight, In Minutes Under Warm Water, Or In Seconds In Microwave’S Lowest Setting. Keep In Refrigerator For Up To 1 Weeks.
- Small, Independently Owned Company, Founded In 2006 By A Rescue Worker For A Sick, Old Dog Who Couldn’T Eat Dry Dog Food. Rudy Green’S Has Donated 5% Of All Sales To Animal Welfare Since Inception As Part Of Their Corporate Mission.